we are so excited to be a part of Lucky Breaks this month!! enter
here for your chance to win our Pavé Diamond Leather Bracelet. Good luck! xo
just a quick note to thank each and every one of you for your amazing support this year. looking back, it has been such a beautifully successful and rewarding year for both myself and for Alexis Russell Jewelry. thank you for allowing me to live my dream. xo
“It is a miracle if you can find true friends, and it is a miracle if you have enough food to eat, and it is a miracle if you get to spend your days and evenings doing whatever it is you like to do, and the holiday season—like all the other seasons—is a good time not only to tell stories of miracles, but to think about the miracles in your own life, and to be grateful for them.” —Lemony Snicket, The Lump of Coal
i just about died when i received a note from the lovely bride Beth, informing me that she had just worn our Large Rough Diamond Stud Earrings on her wedding day this past weekend. i mean that DRESS!!! every. single. detail. is simply stunning, and i was so honored to be just a small part of her special day. congratulations beth + jeremiah!! may your love always be as beautiful as this amazing day. xo
incredible photos courtesy of michelle gardella
i know i am a little late on this, but i thought i would share some of favorites from this lovely season.
1. these babies are the perfect simple statement…and they won’t get caught in your layers and scarves.
2. i recently purchased these beauties to replace an old pair boots i had worn out, and cannot stop starring at them.
3. i am still rocking my beautiful ozetta cowl from last year and am thinking about another.
4. my girlfriend has this gorgeous sweater and it looks amazing on her! not only do i want one, but i want to add sequin patches to everything in my closet;)
5. the perfect mix of rustic + refined, i know i made it, but i just l-o-v-e this bracelet!
6. each member of my family has one of these and this time of year they get a ton of use around here.
7. don’t you just love a great pair a jeans that fit like a glove? this pumpkin-colored pair does not disappoint.
happy fall friends!! xo
hi folks! can someone please tell me where september went? as much as i love this feeling of autumn in the air, it sure is crazy around here. i never actually get to do all that baking, apple picking and pumpkin carving that seems so appropriate this time of year. instead, we are working away in the studio, and gearing up for a busy holiday season. ah well, i can’t complain really. summer really is my season, anyway;)
anyhow, now that it is almost October (which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month), i am really excited to introduce our new Pink Sapphire bracelet. 50% of all the proceeds from this bracelet go directly to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation to help find a cure. I am sure that either you or someone you know and love has had to suffer from this difficult disease, so let’s do what we can to help…and look good doing it! xo
you can find the bracelet here
today’s peek is a special one. look closely at this beauty, and you will see that it reads “mama”, with a little diamond accent. silas gave this piece to me on my first mother’s day with him, and i hold it very close. i love the sweet simplicity of it, allowing me to wear each and every day. thanks buddy! xo
p.s. this ring is made by nora kogan. you can find it here
i have decided to start a weekly post, and i’m really exited about it! every monday (or tuesday, ’cause you know how monday’s can be;) i am going to bring you a sneak peek into my personal jewelry box. it might be a piece from my collection, or another designers, or maybe even a vintage piece. so, here is the first peek…these amazing, yet simple sapphire trillion studs. i have been coveting them all summer.