pretty in peach!
Ethically + domestically-sourced Oregon Sunstone is the perfect, subtle pop of color in this simple, stackable trillion ring. Choose your metal and make it your own!
- trillion sunstone weighs .40ct + measures 5.2mm
- stone is prong-set in your choice of 14k rose, white or yellow gold
- lightly hammered, polished band measures 1.3m
Engraving: When selecting our custom engraving service, please note;
- your engraving is etched on the inside of your ring
- engravings offered in an all caps script font with 20 characters max.
- engravings are permanent + personal, therefore exchanges & returns are not available for these pieces
- Each piece of the Ethical Gemstone Collection is carefully hand-crafted in our NY studio, using natural, ethically-sourced gemstones and recycled 14k gold. Please note that natural stones can vary slightly in color.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at email@example.com.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.