treasured for centuries, across many cultures, the all-seeing eye is a beloved talisman worn by many. a powerful symbol of clarity, strength, and grace.
we have reimagined this ancient symbol with a rose-cut salt + pepper marquise-cut diamond set in 14k gold.
- salt + pepper marquise diamond has rose-cut faceting + beautiful matrix
- diamond weighs approximately .40ct + measures 6.2 x 3.5mm
- diamond is set in handcrafted 14k v-end settings
- smooth, polished 14k gold band measures 1.15mm
- ring is handcrafted to order, please make your selection from 14k rose or 14k yellow gold
Ethical Sourcing: Each piece of our fine jewelry collection is carefully hand-crafted in our NY studio, using natural, ethically-sourced diamonds + gemstones, as well as recycled gold.
Engraving: When selecting our custom engraving service, please note;
- your engraving is etched on the inside of your ring
- engravings offered in an all caps script font with 20 characters max.
- engravings are permanent + personal, therefore exchanges & returns are not available for these pieces
*please allow 2-3 weeks for production, as this piece is handcrafted to order
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.