Labradorite is considered to be a stone of protection and transformation. It is often used to relieve stress and anxiety and aid in one's general health and well being.
- marquise-cut labradorite stones measure 12 x 6mm
- handcrafted prong setting in your choice of metal
- lightly hammered, polished double bands each measure 1.5mm
- Each piece of this collection is carefully hand-crafted in our NY studio, using a natural, ethically-sourced stone and recycled metal.
Engraving: When selecting our custom engraving service, please note;
- your engraving is etched on the inside of your ring
- engravings offered in an all caps script font with 20 characters max.
- engravings are permanent + personal, therefore exchanges & returns are not available for these pieces
*Please note this ring has a turn around time of 2-4 weeks from order date*
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.