The serpent is a symbol of personal growth and renewal.
Much like the experiences in our lives, as a snake sheds its skin, it takes on an entirely new form. This ring serves as a reminder to remain true to ourselves even in times of change and flux.
- round salt & pepper diamond measures 2.25mm
- diamond represents the snake's eye + is flush-set
- 14k gold wrap shank has hand-engraved texture + measures 2.5mm
- ring is slightly adjustable + available in 14k rose, white, or yellow gold
- Each piece of this collection is carefully hand-crafted in our NY studio, using natural, ethically-sourced stones and recycled gold.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at email@example.com.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.