for the modern bride.
This Hazel ring features a natural pink-red diamond, ethically sourced from the Argyle Mine in Western Australia. The Hazel features a clean bezel of gold that protects the entire perimeter of this one-of-a-kind red diamond.
- red kite-shaped diamond features gorgeous step-cut faceting + enchanting matrix
- diamond weighs 1.07ct + measures 10.3 x 8.8mm
- this ring is entirely handcrafted in 14k rose gold
- smooth, polished, flat band measures 1.5mm
- This ring features a natural, ethically-sourced diamond and recycled gold.
Complete Your Stack:
- handcrafted stacking & wedding bands *sold separately
- natural red diamonds *available for a custom order
- handcrafted walnut ring box *upgrade
- This ring is ready-to-ship in a size 6.5. Should you require a different size please allow 3-5 business days for our resizing process.. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.