for the modern bride.
The Bryn ring is our take on the classic solitaire, for the modern bride. This ring features a handcrafted prong setting and 14k rose gold band, perfect for this one-of-a-kind, salt and pepper hexagon diamond.
- hexagon diamond features gorgeous faceting + galaxy-like matrix
- salt and pepper diamond weighs 1.01ct + measures 7.0 x 5.0mm
- this ring is entirely handcrafted in 14k rose gold
- smooth, polished, square band measures 1.5mm
Engraving: When selecting our custom engraving service, please note;
- your engraving is etched on the inside of your ring
- engravings offered in an all caps script font with 20 characters max.
- engravings are permanent + personal, therefore exchanges & returns are not available for these pieces
- This ring features a natural, ethically-sourced diamond and recycled gold.
Complete Your Stack:
- handcrafted stacking and wedding bands *sold separately
- one of a kind hexagon diamonds *available for a custom order
- handcrafted walnut ring box *upgrade
- This ring is ready to ship in a U.S. size 6.5. If you require an alternate size, please allow 3-5 business days for our resizing process. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at email@example.com.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.