simple, timeless + understated.
Each natural, rose-cut diamond is ethically-sourced + one of a kind. Handcrafted to order in the metal of your choice.
- natural rose-cut diamonds range in color, shape + size
- diamond is prong set in your choice of rose gold, yellow gold or sterling silver
- adjustable chain measures 16-18" long *email for alternative lengths
- *bezel settings are available upon request, please email for further assistance.
- Each piece of this collection is carefully hand-crafted in our NY studio, using natural, ethically-sourced diamonds and recycled gold.
Please select your diamond choice from the drop down menu + leave a note at checkout with your metal preference.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.