love from every angle.
The Hazel ring represents our handcrafted bezel setting. A clean line of gold that protects the entire perimeter of this one of a kind, kite diamond. The perfect solitaire for the modern bride.
- - natural black kite solitaire ring, with step-cut faceting
- - diamond weighs 1.16ct + measures 11.9x7.9mm
- - handcrafted 14k white gold bezel setting
- - smooth, polished white gold band measures 1.5mm
- - one of a kind, black diamond is ethically-sourced from Russia and set in recycled 14k gold.
- - includes a certificate of authenticity + appraisal upon request
Complete Your Stack:
- - handcrafted stacking / wedding bands
- - natural kite shaped diamonds *available for custom order
- - handcrafted walnut ring box *upgrade
- - Our in-stock rings are handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.