vintage vibes for the modern bride.
this large, salt+pepper emerald-cut diamond has gorgeous matrix, clarity + sparkle. this diamond is hand-set in a 14k yellow gold prongs and finished with our signature white pavé diamond band.
- - emerald-cut diamond weighs- 2.12ctw + measures 10.5 x 6.5mm
- - white pavé diamond band measures 1.5mm wide
- - smooth, polished 14kt yellow gold finish
- - ring includes a certificate of authenticity + packaged in a velvet ring box
- - this emerald-cut salt + pepper diamond is ethically-sourced from Canada and is set in recycled 14k gold.
- - please note our in-stock rings are handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size our resizing process typically takes 4-5 business days, and can vary based on the size request. your ring will be sent via FedEx with full tracking + insurance.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at email@example.com.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.