a simple "something blue".
This classic turquoise necklace is the perfect pop of color. Each oval-cut turquoise gemstone is one-of-a-kind and set in the gold color of your choice, or sterling silver!
- natural turquoise cabochon measures 8 x 6mm
- matrix + veining make each stone one-of-a-kind and unique
- turquoise is prong set in the metal of your choice
- adjustable gold filled/sterling silver chain measures 16-17"
- Each piece of this collection is carefully hand-crafted in our NY studio, using a natural, ethically-sourced turquoise from Arizona and recycled metal.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.