a little magic for the modern bride...
This Willow ring features an opal with a prong setting and our signature diamond pavé band. The perfect ring for the modern bride who loves a little extra sparkle and contrast...and is ready to stack!
- pear Opal weighs 1ct + measures 9.5x7.3mm
- rhodium 14k yellow gold pavé diamond band measures 1.5mm
- handcrafted 14k yellow gold prong setting
- our gemstones are entirely natural & therefore may vary in character
Engraving: When selecting our custom engraving service, please note;
- your engraving is etched on the inside of your ring
- engravings offered in an all caps script font with 20 characters max.
- engravings are permanent + personal, therefore exchanges & returns are not available for these pieces
- This ring is carefully hand-crafted in our NY studio, using natural, ethically-sourced stones and recycled gold.
Complete Your Stack:
- handcrafted stacking/wedding bands *sold separately
- natural opal gemstones *available for custom order
- handcrafted walnut ring box *upgrade
- jewelry cleaning kit *sold separately
- Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at email@example.com.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.