this vibrant gemstone changes colors in different lighting ranging from teal, to blue, purple + grey. pear-cut faceting gives this gem incredible sparkle. set in handcrafted 14k white gold with a smooth, polished knife-edge band. the perfect pop of color for the modern bride!
- - pear-cut tanzanite weighs 1.75ct + measures 10.5 x 6.5mm
- - handcrafted prong setting with a v-end at the point for added protection
- - white gold knife-edge band measures 2mm
- - smooth, polished 14k white gold finish
- - ring includes a certificate of authenticity + packaged in a velvet ring box
- - one of a kind, natural tanzanite is ethically-sourced from Tanzania, and is set in recycled 14k white gold
Complete Your Stack:
- - handcrafted stacking / wedding bands
- - natural tanzanite gemstones *available for custom order
- - handcrafted walnut ring box *upgrade
- - please note our in-stock rings are handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size our resizing process typically takes 4-5 business days, and can vary based on the size request. your ring will be sent via FedEx with full tracking + insurance.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.