our take on the classic solitaire...for the modern bride
natural rose-cut diamond solitaire ring with a pear-shaped salt + pepper diamond. this diamond has gorgeous matrix, clarity + sparkle. hand-set in a 14k rose gold prong setting and finished with our signature knife-edge band.
- - salt+pepper rose-cut diamond weighs 1.21ctw + measures 10x7.5mm
- - 4 prong setting with a v-end at the point for added protection
- - smooth, polished 14k rose gold finish
- - knife edge band measures 2mm wide
- - ring includes a certificate of authenticity + packaged in a velvet ring box
- - one of a kind salt+pepper diamond is ethically-sourced from Canada and is set in recycled 14k gold
Complete Your Stack:
- - handcrafted stacking / wedding bands
- - rose-cut salt+pepper diamonds *available for custom order
- - handcrafted walnut ring box *upgrade
- - please note our in-stock rings are handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size our resizing process typically takes 4-5 business days, and can vary based on the size request. your ring will be sent via FedEx with full tracking + insurance.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at email@example.com.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.