Known as a joyful stone, Sunstone inspires the nurturing of self in order to be of service to others. This gorgeous, peachy gem can help to restore enjoyment in life, good nature and a sense of abundance.
- ethically + domestically sourced sunstones from Oregon, USA
- pear-cut sunstones measures 5.0 x 3.0 mm + weighs .80ct total
- hand set in 14k gold prong + V-end settings
- Each piece of this collection is carefully hand-crafted in our NY studio, using recycled fine metals + ethically-sourced stones.
- jewelry cleaning kit *sold separately
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at email@example.com.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.