This Bryn ring features a one-of-a-kind salt and pepper diamond in our classic handcrafted prong setting. Our take on the solitaire design makes it the perfect unique engagement ring.
- salt and pepper diamond features gorgeous faceting and matrix
- rose-cut diamond weighs 1.20ct + measures 9.6 x 6.1mm
- this ring is entirely handcrafted in 14k yellow gold
- smooth, polished 14k yellow knife-edge band measures 1.5mm
- This ring features a natural, ethically-sourced diamond and recycled gold.
Complete Your Stack:
- handcrafted stacking and wedding bands *sold separately
- salt & pepper diamonds *available for custom order
- handcrafted walnut ring box *upgrade
- jewelry cleaning kit *sold separately
- This ring is ready to ship in a U.S. size 6.5. If you require an alternate size, please allow 3-5 business for our resizing process. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at email@example.com.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.