This Ivy ring features a one of a kind, salt and pepper diamond with our signature 7-stone setting. Inverted black diamonds are prong-set on either side of this hexagon diamond, adding sparkle + contrast to this romantic, vintage-inspired design.
- salt and pepper diamond features gorgeous faceting + galaxy-like matrix
- diamond weighs .78ct + measures 6.9 x 4.5mm
- 1.5mm round inverted black side diamonds
- this ring is entirely handcrafted in 14k white gold
- smooth, polished, round band measures 1.3mm
Engraving: When selecting our custom engraving service, please note;
- your engraving is etched on the inside of your ring
- engravings offered in an all caps script font with 20 characters max.
- engravings are permanent + personal, therefore exchanges & returns are not available for these pieces
- This ring features natural, ethically-sourced diamonds and recycled gold.
Complete Your Stack:
- handcrafted stacking/wedding bands *sold separately
- hexagon diamonds *available for a custom order
- handcrafted walnut ring box *upgrade
- jewelry cleaning kit *sold separately
- This ring is ready to ship in a U.S. size 6.5. If you require an alternate size, please allow 3-5 business for our resizing process. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.