This Sage ring features a one of a kind, rose-cut diamond with our handcrafted prong setting and signature knife-edge band. A step-up from our classic solitaire, this design offers extra protection to your diamond. The perfect setting for this stunning, opalescent, rose-cut diamond.
- natural rose-cut diamond has salt and pepper matrix and opalescent flash/coloring
- one of a kind diamond weighs 1.29ct + measures 9 x 7.1mm
- handcrafted 14k rose gold 4-prong and v-end setting
- smooth, polished, rose gold knife-edge band measures 2mm
Engraving: When selecting our custom engraving service, please note;
- your engraving is etched on the inside of your ring
- engravings offered in an all caps script font with 20 characters max.
- engravings are permanent + personal, therefore exchanges & returns are not available for these pieces
- This ring features a one of a kind, ethically-sourced diamond and recycled gold.
Complete Your Stack:
- handcrafted stacking/wedding bands *sold separately
- handcrafted walnut ring box *upgrade
- natural kite-shaped diamonds *available for a custom order
- jewelry cleaning kit *sold separately
- This ring is ready to ship in a U.S. size 6.5. Please allow 3-5 business days for our residing process, if you require an alternate size. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.