when two become one.
The 'You & Me' ring features two one-of-a-kind stones that come together to create one beautiful piece. A symbolic ring representing the unique love that you share with your partner.
- large salt and pepper hexagon diamond weighs .97ct + measures 10.8 x 5.5mm
- pear-cut Opal measures approximately 6 x 4mm
- ring is handcrafted in 14k rose gold
- smooth, polished, knife-edge band measures 1.5mm
Engraving: When selecting our engraving service, please note;
- your custom engraving is etched on the inside of your ring
- engravings offered in an all caps script font with 20 characters max.
- engravings are permanent + personal, therefore exchanges & returns are not available for these pieces
- This ring has natural, ethically-sourced stones and recycled gold.
- handcrafted stacking/wedding bands *sold separately
- hexagon diamonds available for custom order
- handcrafted walnut ring box *upgrade
- jewelry cleaning kit *sold separately
- Our in-stock rings are handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.