our take on the classic, heirloom signet ring.
This geometric, unisex ring can be worn by anyone, on any finger. Traditionally, signet rings were a symbol of family heritage...maybe yours is a symbol of connection, marriage, or simply personal style. The perfect, non-traditional, custom wedding ring for him or her!
- round, natural diamond measures 2.5mm.
- choose from a salt and pepper, black or white diamond
- hexagon signet measures 8.7 x 11.8mm
- tapered band measures 2mm at base
- choose from 14k white, rose, or yellow gold + matte or polished finish
Engraving: When selecting our custom engraving service, please note;
- your engraving is etched on the inside of your ring
- engravings offered in an all caps script font with 20 characters max.
- engravings are permanent + personal, therefore exchanges & returns are not available for these pieces
- jewelry cleaning kit *sold separately
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at email@example.com.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.