rough + refined.
One of a kind, raw Montana Sapphire has gorgeous, deep blue color and crystal matrix. Sapphire is cut and polished into this geometric, elongated hexagon suspended from delicate gold (or silver) chain.
- sapphire measures 12 x 5mm
- prong-set horizontally in handcrafted 10k gold or sterling silver
- adjustable, delicate chain measures 16-17" long
- each natural sapphire is truly one-of-a-kind and varies in matrix, color and depth
- Each piece of the Sierra Collection is carefully hand-crafted in our NY studio, using natural, ethically-sourced gemstones and recycled metal. Please note that natural stones can vary slightly in color.
- jewelry cleaning kit *sold separately
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at email@example.com.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.