for the modern bride.
One of a kind, ethically-sourced, black diamond ring. This step-cut, hexagon diamond has gorgeous matrix, clarity + sparkle.
- - hexagon diamond weighs 1.39ct + measures 8.1x6.5mm
- - handcrafted 14k rose gold v-end setting
- - white pavé diamond band measures 1.5mm wide
- - This ring has a natural, ethically-sourced stone and recycled gold.
Complete Your Stack:
- - handcrafted wedding / stacking bands *sold separately
- - natural hexagon diamonds *available for custom order
- - handcrafted walnut ring box *upgrade
- - Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box. Ring may require resizing, please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.