vintage vibes for the modern bride.
natural salt + pepper diamond hexagon has beautiful matrix, faceting + sparkle! this step-cut diamond is prong-set in a smooth, polished 14k white gold and paired with our vintage-inpsired halo consists of white marquis, baguette + round diamonds.
- - diamond hexagon weighs 1.05ctw + measures 9.2 x 5.2mm
- - vintage-inspired halo weighs approximately .55ctw
- - overall dimensions 16.7 x 9.1mm
- - round, smooth, polished 14kt whitee gold band measures 1.25mm wide
- - ring includes a certificate of authenticity + packaged in a velvet ring box
- - one of a kind, hexagon diamond was ethically sourced and is set in recycled 14k gold.
Complete Your Stack:
- - handcrafted stacking / wedding bands
- - natural hexagon shaped diamonds *available for custom order
- - handcrafted walnut ring box *upgrade
- - please note our in-stock rings are handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size our resizing process typically takes 4-5 business days, and can vary based on the size request. your ring will be sent via FedEx with full tracking + insurance.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.