one of a kind.
This vintage-inspired cluster ring features a step-cut Morganite and a mix of white + salt and pepper diamonds and sapphire in an asymmetrical setting. Full of color and sparkle, this sweet cluster ring is perfect for the modern bride or worn as a right-hand ring.
- step-cut morganite features natural pink coloring + gorgeous faceting
- morganite hexagon weighs .84ct + measures 7.0 x 5.0mm
- ethically-sourced white + salt and pepper round-cut diamonds and pear-cut sapphire
- this ring is entirely handcrafted in 14k yellow gold
- featuring a smooth and polished flat band that measures 1.5mm
- This ring is carefully hand-crafted using natural, ethically-sourced stones and recycled gold.
Complete Your Stack:
- handcrafted stacking/wedding bands *sold separately
- morganite gemstones *available for a custom order
- handcrafted walnut ring box *upgrade
- This ring is ready to ship in a size 6.5. Please allow 3-5 days for our resizing process, if you require an alternate size. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at email@example.com.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.