our take on the classic solitaire...for the modern bride.
this geometric, white shield-cut diamond has gorgeous faceting, clarity + sparkle. diamond is prong-set in handcrafted 14kt rose gold with a smooth, polished finish and our signature knife-edge band.
- - white shield-cut diamond weighs 1.06ctw + measures 8x8.2mm
- - d color SI1 quality shield-cut diamond
- - handcrafted 14kt rose gold prong setting with a v-end at the point
- - smooth, polished rose gold knife-edge band measures 2mm
- - ring includes GIA certification + packaged in a velvet ring box
- - one of a kind, shield-cut diamond was ethically-sourced in Canada and is set in recycled 14k gold.
Complete Your Stack:
- - handcrafted stacking / wedding bands
- - clear white diamonds *available for custom orders
- - handcrafted walnut ring box *upgrade
- - please note our in-stock rings are handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size our resizing process typically takes 4-5 business days, and can vary based on the size request. your ring will be sent via FedEx with full tracking + insurance.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at email@example.com.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.