a simple, beautiful piece of wearable art.
Herkimer Diamonds are naturally, double-pointed quartz crystals that are found and mined in upstate NY. These beauties are known for their clarity and gorgeous crystal formation and sparkle.
- stone measures approximately 8.5 x 6.0mm
- Herkimer diamond crystal is prong-set in a gold filled handcrafted setting
- adjustable gold filled/sterling silver chain measures 16 - 17”
- due to the nature of these stones, each one varies slightly in exact size and shape
- Each piece of this collection is carefully hand-crafted in our NY studio, using natural, ethically-sourced stones and recycled gold.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.