earthy, modern + edgy.
A natural, fiery opal is paired with a contrasting silver, ice diamond, in this simple, open cuff style ring.
- natural, grey diamond weighs .25ct + measures 3mm
- round opal weighs .40ct + measures 5mm
- handcrafted bezel setting for both stones
- lightly hammered, polished band measures 1.5mm
- ring is slightly adjustable in size
- Each piece of the Lacuna Collection is carefully hand-crafted in our NY studio, using natural, ethically-sourced diamonds and recycled fine metals.
- jewelry cleaning kit *sold separately
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at email@example.com.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.