something blue or pretty in peach?
Ethically + domestically-sourced gemstones are the perfect pop of color in these simple, stackable thread earrings. Choose from blue Sapphires from Montana or peachy-pink Sunstones from Oregon, and make them your own int he metal of your choice!
- brilliant-cut blue Sapphires each weigh .25ct + measures 3.5mm
- brilliant-cut peach Sunstones each weigh .20ct + measures 3mm
- stones are prong-set in the metal of your choice
- thread measures 16mm long x 1mm wide
- Each piece of the Ethical Gemstone Collection is carefully hand-crafted in our NY studio, using natural, ethically-sourced gemstones and recycled 14k gold. Please note that natural stones can vary slightly in color.
- jewelry cleaning kit *sold separately
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.