simple + delicate
The birthstone for June, Moonstone is associated with the inner goddess, a symbol of fertility and sensuality. Moonstone is treasured for its unique, iridescent fire + gorgeous sparkle.
- round, salt and pepper diamond is bezel-set
- rose-cut rainbow moonstone weighs .70ct + measures 6 x 5mm
- moonstone is prong set in your choice of metal
- natural stones can vary slightly in size and color
- Each piece of the Moonstone Fine Jewelry Collection is carefully hand-crafted in our NY studio, using natural, ethically-sourced gemstones and recycled 14k gold. Please note that natural stones can vary slightly in color.
Engraving: When selecting our custom engraving service, please note;
- your engraving is etched on the inside of your ring
- engravings offered in an all caps script font with 20 characters max.
- engravings are permanent + personal, therefore exchanges & returns are not available for these pieces
- jewelry cleaning kit *sold separately
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at email@example.com.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.