something blue x 2!
limited edition. add a pop of color to your AR stack with our newest open-cuff style ring featuring bicolor sapphire baguettes ethically-sourced from Montana.
- Montana Sapphire baguettes measure 3 x 1.5mm
- round band measures 1.25mm wide
- select from 14k white, rose or yellow gold
- Every stacking & wedding band is carefully hand-crafted in our NY studio, using natural, ethically-sourced stones and recycled gold.
- jewelry cleaning kit *sold separately
* If you would like this ring to stack with an existing ring, please reach out to discuss next steps via email. We typically require you to send your engagement ring back for proper custom fitting.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at email@example.com.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.