The serpent is a symbol of personal growth and renewal.
Much like the experiences in our lives, as a snake sheds its skin, it takes on an entirely new form. This ring serves as a reminder to remain true to ourselves even in times of change and flux.
- - round salt & pepper diamond measures 2.25mm
- - diamond represents the snake's eye + is flush-set
- - 14k gold wrap shank has hand-engraved texture + measures 2.5mm
- - ring is slightly adjustable + available in 14k rose, white, or yellow gold
- - Each piece of this collection is carefully hand-crafted in our NY studio, using natural, ethically-sourced stones and recycled gold.