Vintage vibes for the modern bride.
The Camellia features an emerald-cut diamond with our vintage halo setting. A blend of marquise, baguettes + round cut white diamonds add contrast and sparkle to this one-of-a-kind black diamond engagement ring.
- - black diamond has gorgeous rose-cut faceting
- - diamond weighs .92ct + measures 5.8x4.7mm
- - white diamond halo weighs approximately .45ct
- - round, smooth, polished 14k rose gold band measures 1.3mm
Engraving: When selecting our custom engraving service, please note;
- - your engraving is etched on the inside of your ring
- - engravings offered in an all caps script font with 20 characters max.
- - engravings are permanent + personal, therefore exchanges & returns are not available for these pieces
- - This ring has natural, ethically-sourced stones and recycled gold.
Complete Your Stack:
- - handcrafted stacking and wedding bands *sold separately
- - natural emerald/cushion-cut diamonds *available for a custom order
- - handcrafted walnut ring box *upgrade
- - This ring is handcrafted to order. Please allow 2-4 weeks for production time. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.