This vintage-inspired engagement ring features a pear-cut white diamond and a mix of pink sapphires, orange and pink diamonds in an asymmetrical setting. Full of sparkle, this sweet, sunset inspired cluster ring is perfect for the modern bride or worn as a right-hand ring.
- GIA certified white pear-cut diamond - I/SI1
- white pear-cut diamond weighs .70ct + measures 7.6 x 4.8mm
- ethically-sourced white pear-cut diamond, orange + pink round diamonds, and oval + round cut pink sapphires
- this ring is entirely handcrafted in 14k yellow gold
- smooth, polished flat band measures 1.5mm
- This ring is carefully hand-crafted using natural, ethically-sourced diamonds and recycled gold.
Complete Your Stack:
- handcrafted stacking/wedding bands *sold separately
- white diamonds *available for a custom order
- handcrafted walnut ring box *upgrade
- jewelry cleaning kit *sold separately
- This ring is ready to ship in a U.S. size 6.5. If you require an alternate size, please allow 3-5 business for our resizing process. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.