find the perfect fit.
If you're looking to purchase an Alexis Russell ring, order our free unisex ring sizer! Our plastic ring sizer will help you accurately determine the ring size of any finger, right from home, and can be used over and over again. The ring sizer is available free of charge (just shipping), one per customer.
How to measure:
- pull end of sizer through the clip to emulate a ring
- slip sizer over your finger
- pull the sizer taut, seeing some resistance when moving the sizer over your knuckle
- the number the arrow is pointing to is your ring size
Tips & Tricks:
- pulling the ring sizer tight provides a more accurate ring size
- a snug fit helps ensure that your ring won't fall off
- our fingers change sizes depending on our temperatures - if we’re warm our fingers swell, and if we’re cold our fingers become smaller
- measure 2-4 times for more accuracy
- our dominant hands can be slightly larger, be sure to measure the finger that you’re planning to wear the ring on
* our plastic ring sizer indicates whole and half sizes, however we are able to size rings at quarter sizes
We make all of our pieces by hand in our studio. We do our best to turn orders around as quickly as possible, typically shipping within 2-3 business days. Some pieces, specifically custom diamond rings can take up to 3-5 weeks to create. If you need something by a specific date or would like to expedite service, please make sure to leave a note at checkout and/or email us at email@example.com.
Our in-stock rings are typically handcrafted in a size 6.5, should you require a different size please allow 4-5 business days for our resizing process, which can vary based on the size request. Your ring will include a certificate of authenticity and will be sent via FedEx with full tracking, insurance + packaged in a branded velvet ring box.
Please note, orders placed during the holiday season make incur longer production times. We are not liable for any shipping delays via Fedex or USPS. We will always do our best to accommodate your requests and we appreciate your understanding and patience.